Installations and accessories that your motorhome may require:
If you are planning a trip away in your motorhome (Recreational Vehicle/RV), or you are thinking ahead to next years holiday season, you may want to modernise the vehicle or give it a new look.
There are plenty of ways you can do so with CBS, giving you a complete bespoke installation to suit your every requirement.
See below some common items and accessories that you may find useful to be installed on to your motorhome…
- Second leisure battery Giving you more power, for your longer stays!
- Satellite navigation To find the best route for you, avoiding any narrow roads and low bridges along the way.
- Television For your entertainment during your stay.
- Satellite dish Making it easy for you to connect, no matter what your location.
- CCTV To allow you to feel secure.
- Dashcam Allowing you to carefully record every detail that takes place both on the road and inside your vehicle
- Solar panel A simple solution to running your features and fixtures, making your RV feel like home.
- Reversing Camera Giving you a clearer view of your surroundings
- Mobile internet Allowing you to work, even in those remote areas!
- Alarm system Adding extra protection for you and your vehicle.
- Bike rack Making sure your equipment arrives safely at your destination.
- Road angel Making it easier to track speed limits and cameras on unfamiliar roads.
For further information on any useful installs and add-ons for your motorhome, or for advice on what options may be best suited to you and your vehicle, you can speak with one of the team by calling 01223 56 30 30.
Accounting for blind spots:
When travelling in your motor home (RV), you may come across various blind spots that you are not used to. To ensure safety of yourself and other road users around you, there are many systems and accessories available to account for these, giving drivers a full overview and ensuring that you remain in control of your vehicle at all times.
Available blind spot warning (BSW) systems that can be added to your vehicle include; Sensors, blinkers, extendable/detachable mirrors and cameras (front and/or rear).
CBS Automotive, a family run business which goes back three generations, is located in Cambridge. We are specialists in vehicle installations and are well-respected and trusted within the UK automotive industry. We provide FREE quotes and we always ensure meeting the highest customer satisfaction possible. CBS is a company also well known for working with and being recommended by local main dealers.
We complete numerous installations here at our purpose-built workshops in Cambridgeshire, so we know which solutions are best suited to each individual customer and their vehicle.
If you are based in or around Cambridge, Ely, Stansted, Saffron Walden, Huntingdon or Newmarket and are looking for a professional and high-quality installation, then call us on 01223 56 30 30 to speak with a member of the team and book your FREE consultation today.
With free loan car options available and being based in a convenient location, CBS offer the best and easiest solution for you and your vehicles.
It is important to keep up to date with laws around road safety and driving your motor home in the UK…
- It is important to withhold the correct licence to drive a motorhome or campervan, and your vehicle needs to be within UK size limits.
- The size of motorhomes is restricted in the UK - you cannot register one if it is more than 12 metres long and 2.55 metres wide.
The above measurements do not include driving mirrors, rear bumpers, lamps, or reflectors. There is no height limit, but if the motorhome is over 3 metres tall you must have a notice showing the height where the driver can see it.
Motorhomes we have worked on so far:
Not only has CBS worked with major companies such as Audi and BMW, but we have done so for over 50 years creating a solid and reliable relationship.
Our dedicated team of engineers have worked on motorhomes such as; Volkswagen, Burstner, Bailey, Morelo and many more.
Call us on 01223 56 30 30, to discuss the best possible options we have to best suit you and your vehicle.